Litespeed support forum was moved to Xenforo & SPDY will be supported on LSWS 5.0

Well firstly, they were running vb3, not vb4.
Once again, I know.
Secondly, you seem to have a poor grasp of web server development. Them now using XenForo won't make the slightest bit of difference to their product development, your statement contradicts itself Carlos, only such gains would be made by spending time custom developing for XenForo, otherwise all they are doing is continuing to make a product which can serve up pages as quickly as possible, which is what they've been doing from the beggining. Attributing any future enhancements due to installing XenForo on their site is simply niave.
I don't have any poor grasp of anything.

I am not contradicting myself, I'm not doing anything. It's not naive, and I'm not naive.

I have a lightspeed server. I know... WHAT IT IS.

It's a server software that mitigates your server (by serving up pages faster, like you said), and by supporting xenForo fully by installing it on their support forum... I think they are on-board with xenForo. So, going by this, they might be supporting xenForo from development to improve xenForo pageloads in general, better support questions, better this and that. By the end of the day, lightspeed customers running xenForo will have better support/help from the actual LightSpeed developers/staff/support.

What I DO see it doing is them being able to reply more knowledgeably about XenForo specific questions since they will have exposure to it. As far as "optimizing specifically for XenForo"... I seriously doubt it as they will optimize for the best serving of ALL web related applications.

Top Bottom