1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Litespeed host recommendations please.

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by viper357, Apr 6, 2016.

1. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Hi everyone

Can someone recommend a Litespeed hosting company please? Our forum used to be fairly busy but with facebook and whatsapp groups taking over the world we have slowed down a bit so I am looking for a cheaper option to keep us going. We are currently with Urljet who have been absolutely fantastic over the years, but sadly their prices are high and a bit too much for us as we now have limited income from the forum.

I don't think we need a vps as we're currently on Urljet's top shared option (Platinum)?
    I need about 30 to 40gb space for a forum with 950k posts, averaging about 200 posts per day.

I'm not very good with all the technical jargon on servers but I know our forum ran much faster when we switched over to Litespeed so would like to stick with that if possible.

What sort of information do I need from my forum to determine what kind of server/hosting I need? I have no idea what sort of specs I should be aiming for.

I'm currently paying $49.50 a month so would like to drop that to about $25 to $35 if possible.

Thanks. :)

2. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Www.fusioned.net
    Contact George and ask for a custom quoute (which may be completely different than whatever is on the website).

viper357 likes this.