List of tables for import

copiertalk

Is there a list of tables to import from a vbulletin 3.x platform? I wish to import an older database for some starter data for a new site I am planning to build. The complete database is 90 meg and PhPAdmin tells me it is too large to import. Is there any way I can cut some of the data from the database and only include the tables I have to have for the conversion?

Thanks xenos

Is there a list of tables to import from a vbulletin 3.x platform? I wish to import an older database for some starter data for a new site I am planning to build. The complete database is 90 meg and PhPAdmin tells me it is too large to import. Is there any way I can cut some of the data from the database and only include the tables I have to have for the conversion?

Thanks xenos

Try to truncate the session and logs tables. ALso if you have the attachments as stored in the db, try to move them into the file system and see if the size of the db would trim down.

Also when importing a large db, do it with bigdump, mysql dumper and/or ssh rather than through phpmyadmin.

Top Bottom