List of members in usergroup

JayX

Is it possible to display a list of members within a certain usergroup on the memberlist? I know it can be done from the admin panel, but I want my members to be able to easily see a list of everyone within a certain group too.

I can't find anything that would do the job. Does anyone know of such an add-on? I'm surprised there's nothing already out there that does this, I would've thought this feature would be important to a lot of administrators.

Even if I don't have a separate member list tab, is there no way for my members to see a list of whose in a certain usegroup?

You could always add a banner or user group styling, but other than that, no, its not visible to the user.

You could always add a banner or user group styling, but other than that, no, its not visible to the user.
Thanks, I had already done that though. I was hoping for a list of all members together, really. If a list can be generated in the admin panel already, surely it can't be overly difficult for users to be able to do something similar? Or do you think that would be classed as quite a big job?

No, it should be relatively easy to build the list, but it does require an add-on. Would you like this moved to add-on requests?

Top Bottom