XF 1.3 List alert highlight color

TPerry

OK, I'm having a brain infarction (to much time setting up a new server and VPS's on it) and now I can't remember what controls the new alerts (in the navbar beside the inbox) highlight color.

I'm using @Audentio's Antiquark - but that won't really have any bearing as I can style it in my EXTRA.css if I can just find/remember what the correct CSS is... any help? It's the blue color in the attached image

screenshot.webp

Thanks @Amaury, now I just gotta figure out what color I want to use.
Thought that was it from looking through my EXTRA.css on my other site but I'm still "overloaded" on doing VPS setups I wasn't sure.

Thanks @Amaury, now I just gotta figure out what color I want to use.
Thought that was it from looking through my EXTRA.css on my other site but I'm still "overloaded" on doing VPS setups I wasn't sure.

I personally make all my hover backgrounds, except on buttons sometime because they don't look as good, the same, which are all controlled by @inlineMod.

Send me a PC, post on my profile, whatever multiple times. I'll see if I can get it.
That's what I'm doing with a "test" account on the site now. I've found the basic - but once you hover over it to inspect it the color changes (which I know which one that is). It's just the one that alerts you that it's a new post.

Try .Menu .secondaryContent.

I very quickly just inspected the alert I just got from you quoting me.
That changes it... but also changes all the Nav popup backgrounds. It has to be more targeted and that's the problem I'm running into - finding the exact target for it.

Top Bottom