Implemented list active upgrades

click here

I have two "active upgrades" on my forum, and when I view the "List Active Upgrades" list, both are listed together - yikes! Any upgrades should be listed separately.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
No not an add-on just when you click "Users" > "User Upgrades" > "List Active Upgrades" the list that is output is "all" the active upgrades together with no way to separate them out if you have more than one.
So let's say I had 6 different user upgrades and had 1,000 in each totaling 6,000 active upgrades, the list would be 6,000 members long with no way of displaying the users in one "user upgrade" individually.

Presumably you're adding them to an additional usergroup on upgrade? I know it's a bit of a work-around, but you could just search for users in that usergroup to see the users who have that upgrade applied.

Presumably you're adding them to an additional usergroup on upgrade? I know it's a bit of a work-around, but you could just search for users in that usergroup to see the users who have that upgrade applied.
True, but it is inconvenient and a work around and still does not display both active and expired users by upgrade like it could. (y)

List User Upgrades -> Controls menu -> List Users/List Expired Upgrades will do what you want.

Top Bottom