• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LiquidPro] New Thread Quota

1.0.4 Released

There was an error where people were not being unblocked properly even though the time had expired for them to post again. Please update to this version :).

Hi jljr222, we have over 300 forum nodes and its really very hard to edit each forum node and set New Thread Quota and Time Span. It would be very helpful if you can find an easy way to do that.

Thanks anyway.

Hi jljr222, we have over 300 forum nodes and its really very hard to edit each forum node and set New Thread Quota and Time Span. It would be very helpful if you can find an easy way to do that.

Thanks anyway.

Sorry for the late response on this, I will see if LiquidPro can code a way to mass set this for more than one forum node.

for some reasons, I have set it up on 1.1.0 beta 4 and it shows the options but it is not functional.

Hello Mr. Smith,

As far as I know 1.1.0 is still in BETA and is unsupported. We have not updated our addons yet to reflect changes made to 1.1 for compatibility. Once 1.1 has been released as stable we will make the necessary updates. We appreciate you letting us know of present issues and hope to resolve them quickly in our next release.

confirmed its working in xf1.1 beta4
I just want to set a time for my entire forum, instead of editing each forum nod setting.
I have so many forums and this would take forever :(

I'm finding this creates more problems right now with 1.1, because it completely distorts the tabbed interface.

Maybe this needs to be upgraded specifically for 1.1 as its own tabbed interface? I had to uninstall because it works then doesn't show...

For example, a fresh 1.1.0 install, clean... a forum node page should look like:

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 10.15.46 PM.webp

Install this mod, it changes it to:

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 10.08.35 PM.webp

Uninstall the mod, you endup with:

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 10.12.39 PM.webp

Let alone if you actually input a selection, then it disappears on you and you can never undo the action.

Serious problems with this mod in 1.1.

This mod does not yet support 1.1 yet. I would not recommend installing it until we have had a chance to update it. We have made no announcement of it being 1.1 support yet, so please hold on as we finish up some other to-do items. We are only two developers :).

Top Bottom