XF 1.2 Links copy

eagle eyes

With how the current xenforo editor works.

When a user copies some text from a website and posts and lets say the text has anchor url.

It gets copied as anchor URL also.

How do i stop it?

Is there a way to avoid links being pasted? When user copy and paste something from the web. For example copying and pasting something from wikipedia links all the referencing sources. For Example: - I just want text.

XenForo is a commercial Internet forum software package written in the PHPprogramming language using the Zend Framework. The software is developed by a team led by former vBulletin lead developers Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan. The first public beta release of XenForo was released in October 2010. XenForo 1.0.0 Stable was released on March 8, 2011[1] XenForo has several SEO features built in. Its popularity is growing according to feedback from various community forums and weblogs.[2]

Just switch to bbcode editor:

XenForo is a commercial Internet forum software package written in the PHPprogramming language using the Zend Framework. The software is developed by a team led by former vBulletin lead developers Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan. The first public beta release of XenForo was released in October 2010. XenForo 1.0.0 Stable was released on March 8, 2011[1] XenForo has several SEO features built in. Its popularity is growing according to feedback from various community forums and weblogs.[2]

Just switch to bbcode editor:

How can i do that? So it is default for all users?

Top Bottom