XF 1.2 Linking 'Sign Up Now' Button to the Registration Form Page

planetzu

Is there a way to direct visitors straight to the 'Sign Up/Registration Form Page' when they click on the 'Sign Up Now' button? Currently when a visitor clicks on 'Sign Up Now' button, the login menu scrolls down from the top. And then the visitor has to enter his 'Name' and click 'Sign Up' to be taken to the actual 'Registration Form Page'.

Instead, I am looking for a way to send the visitor directly to the 'Registration Form Page'.

I tried editing the 'Sign Up Now' button link in the 'Sidebar_Visitor_Panel' template to 'sitename.com/register' but it still triggers the Login Menu Scroll Down. Here's the code I changed:

Code:
<label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="http://sitename.com/register" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

Also tried this but it didn't work:

Code:
<label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link register}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

Last edited:
@planetzu In case you are still looking for that, it´s...
Code:
<label for="" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link 'register'}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

I am also looking for a solution to make one button of those two
Code:
<label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

<label for="" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link 'register'}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>

Top Bottom