Linking information

Brendon Meynell

Hey all,
Yes I am back with YET another question.

I have noticed that when people put their Twitter/Facebook/Aim/Skype etc etc information in on their profile page it doesn't link to those pages (for example if I put my twitter information in it just has my name and it's not linked)

I was wondering how I could go about getting it so that all of that information can be linked. So if they click my Twitter information it takes them to my twitter page, if they click my facebook information it takes them to my facebook page

Go to ACP > Users > Custom User Fields, click on the specific custom user field you want to modify, ie. Facebook, then click on the last tab "General Options" in which at the bottom you will see you can input your own custom output HTML, thus making linked output.

thanks works a treat and fixed the issue easily. Sorry I didn't think about it sooner!
Never apologise - we all hang around here pretty much because we want to help people and often sometimes we ourselves ask questions and the answers make us think "doh, why didn't I think of that!?" so just come here and ask anything you like any time you like :)

Top Bottom