erich37

when uploading an image with size:

image-size:
width: 1920px
height: 218px

then linking this image to some URL.

issue:
1)
when hovering over the image, the "hover style" which indicates that the image is click-able, is looking different than when the image is smaller.
Meaning: The radius (bottom-right) is missing. The shadow at the "bottom right-hand-side" is missing.

2)
the editor is automatically adding a "line break".
Meaning: the "line break" is showing a "shadow"

It seems the "shadow" which is usually showing at the "bottom right-hand-side" of the image is moving towards the "bottom-left" of the image and is therefore automatically creating a "line break".

line_break_strangestyle.webp

Last edited:
I can see #1 -- it's because of the overflow: hidden on the content area. It's roughly as expected here.

Part #2 I think would indicate that there's actually a line break in your link.

I do not have any "line-break" when looking at the text in the "Editor".
But it shows a "line break" when viewing the thread-post.

It seems the "shadow" is creating some sort of "distance" which looks like a "line break".

Last edited:
I can see #1 -- it's because of the overflow: hidden on the content area. It's roughly as expected here.

@Mike

if you like, I can send you the URL of my website, for you to have a look.

it is not possible to re-produce it here, since here at xenforo.com you have set a limit for "image width".
images with bigger width do not show the full width here at xenforo.com

We're just using the default CSS to limit images to 100% width. If you've removed that, then there may be other issues but that would be a result of that customization.

You can send me a link if you wish.

Top Bottom