Link page?

Flexin

I run a car/truck forum. I would like to have a page that has links to car shows. I would like to have it set up so that the members can summit car shows. I would like to have the name of the show, location, website address and date. I'm wondering if there is a mod that would allow this rather then me build a web page and link to it.

James

Thanks. I think both of those will be of use for me for two different things. I think the second one will help for what I want right now.

The only problem is I downloaded it and I'm having a problem installing it. I had the same time with XenPorta but figured out what I was doing wrong before I was giving the answer on what I was doing wrong. But this time I'm coming up blank. I guess I should have wrote some notes down when I got it to work last time.

Do you have any experience with it?

James

Thanks. I think both of those will be of use for me for two different things. I think the second one will help for what I want right now.

The only problem is I downloaded it and I'm having a problem installing it. I had the same time with XenPorta but figured out what I was doing wrong before I was giving the answer on what I was doing wrong. But this time I'm coming up blank. I guess I should have wrote some notes down when I got it to work last time.

Do you have any experience with it?

James

Anyone have any ideas on this issue?

James

Top Bottom