Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

yay now i can upgrade to xf2!!:giggle:

hip hip horray!! au lait for president!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

full

Last edited:
hip hip horray!! i just bought your add-on!

i will install and try it this weekend, best add-on ever! now i can upgrade to xf2 soon, was waiting for this add-on

tank you sir!!

I'v got this error when inserting a new link
Code:
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Links.php at line 287
    phc_LinkDirectory_ControllerPublic_Links->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152

using php 7.2. on xenforo 1.5.21

Any ideas?

Update: OK, it is an php 7.2 issue with count(). So far understood.
@au lait any hints highly appreciated.

Thanks

Same error here

Code:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Links.php at line 287
phc_LinkDirectory_ControllerPublic_Links->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/XXXXXX/webseiten/xxxx/community/index.php at line 13

Is it possible to get the updated version too or is the fixed version included into the actually download?

Thanks for the support

There are many errors now for me; i need to edit and save till three times till i get a screenshot.
Decoding the main resource failed. Please ensure that the page loads properly in a browser.

Also the auto update function brings back empty screenshots more and more. After some month all the screenshots are away.
Any idea what to do now?

I try to edit (and fetch the screenshot again) five times in a row; five times i got the error

Decoding the main resource failed. Please ensure that the page loads properly in a browser.

Then i wait two minutes and pressed save again to all five urls. Then i got my screenshot. So Google needs more time to fetch now than usual and cant deliver data while there is nothing to deliver at the first try?

The whole addon is based on this wonderful function, i hope Google will not change this system?

Same error here

Code:

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /kunden/XXXXXX/webseiten/xxxx/community/index.php at line 13

Is it possible to get the updated version too or is the fixed version included into the actually download?

Thanks for the support
this has been fixed for a long time in the current LD1 version

There are many errors now for me; i need to edit and save till three times till i get a screenshot.

Also the auto update function brings back empty screenshots more and more. After some month all the screenshots are away.
Any idea what to do now?
There are Google problems!

concerning the API I check it for the LD1 and LD2 version Thank you

I can say that @au lait is definitely one of the best coders in the world (besides @Kier and @Mike ). And I have burned a lot of coders already - from Germany, Poland, USA, Canada and up to Vietnam.....

Congrats to @au lait for doing a great job!

You've burned a lot of developers?

Many coders did work for my websites in the past few years on different software-systems, but they coded more bugs into my websites than actually finishing the job correctly.
So I have experience with many many developers and many different software-platforms, but @au lait is one of the very very few developers I am actually satisfied with. It is hard to find such talented people as this guy.

Top Bottom