Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

Suggestion 3: Duplicate links

Currently when duplicate links are not allowed the system will allow www.domain.com and www.domain.com/?
If duplicate links are not allowed there should be a domain specific option to prevent the same website being listed twice by people circumventing the system with a 2nd landing page.

Suggestion 3: Duplicate links

Currently when duplicate links are not allowed the system will allow www.domain.com and www.domain.com/?
If duplicate links are not allowed there should be a domain specific option to prevent the same website being listed twice by people circumventing the system with a 2nd landing page.
fixed!

Code:
http://www.domain.com
is now equal
Code:
http://www.domain.com/

Be interested in what you like and dislike about the directory. Be honest, I can take it :)
I like it.. has everything pretty much. As a 'biker' myself, it's covered what I would expect to see there. The only thing I can say is the images are a bit pixelated on mobile, but even your ads aren't intrusive and are well placed.
You've put serious work into the amount of listings my friend. Fair do's to you. :)

i got some strange error message when i was rebuilding thread information,

i saw your add-on there, so i want to report it, maybe you knows what it means, if not, just ignore,

i dont have problem with your add-on, i just wanted to show you

An exception occurred: The existing data required by the data writer could not be found. in /home/carfoum/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359
1.XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
2.XenForo_DataWriter->save() in phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 34
3.phc_LinkDirectory_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 467
4.XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
7.XenForo_Deferred_Thread->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
8.XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
9.XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
10.XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
11.XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 131
12.XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
13.XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
14.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/carfoum/public_html/admin.php at line 13

and another error one when i disabled your add-on,
show.webp

maybe its your add-on, maybe it's not your add-on, i don't know, just to show

thanks

When you have an affiliate link in your link, I'm curious to know if this is replicated should you create a thread automatically from a link? For example, when the screenshot or photo is displayed in a thread, it doesn't show affiliate info. Does this need to be edited manually?

Could it be that "Create Thread" with Links does not work automatically anymore..? I have this set up per Category but it does not create a thread automatically anymore when posting a link in that category... Anyone else can confirm this?

Also (sorry) does anyone know what template we edit to remove the 'Detailed Page' it seems to serve no purpose really. Thank you

Suggestion for future version...

On the discussion thread that spawns when making a new link can you change the "hint" in the quick reply box from this...

1.webp

to something like this...

Add more information or make a comment relating to this link...

Top Bottom