Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

So, without getting into anything more than what this is - does anyone have any contact with Au Lait and know if he will be returning?
If not, will anyone be taking over any of his work?
I ordered a lot of add-ons and such before this, amounting to a pretty large sum of money.... Hopefully he will come back, but with history repeating, I am a little dubious.

You can find Bob's demo of Link Directory here.

Bob is one of the developers I trust most and has honestly always been one of the people to go above and beyond to meet expectations. If you have issues, he is very quick to respond and offers a lot of help (more than should ever be expected), if you have a suggestion he will usually consider it and include it if it makes sense, or else it is possibly to offer to fund it (and he is fairly affordable, considering how much he should be charging hourly).

You can find Bob's demo of Link Directory here.

Bob is one of the developers I trust most and has honestly always been one of the people to go above and beyond to meet expectations. If you have issues, he is very quick to respond and offers a lot of help (more than should ever be expected), if you have a suggestion he will usually consider it and include it if it makes sense, or else it is possibly to offer to fund it (and he is fairly affordable, considering how much he should be charging hourly).

Can you import from au lait's link directory? I can't find bobs link directory add-on here and his website has registration closed.

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a directory plugin similar to this one i believe. I don't suppose anyone has any of the download files to this removed plugin? Or is there a similar one around?

Thanks

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a directory plugin similar to this one i believe. I don't suppose anyone has any of the download files to this removed plugin? Or is there a similar one around?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys. Is there any more info about thus plugin?

Test2:
I write this, switched back to light mode, with default font color.

Edit: Sorry, I cant see/reproduce the mentoied bug. (Chrome Browser)

Top Bottom