• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Link depends on option

James

Is there an option enabled? If not then nothing is going to show as the conditionals all require something to be enabled, there's no default/fallback.

Looks to me like James solution should work. Does your version look just like it?

never mind. Are you missing an
</xen:if>
somewhere?
I dont think so.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNotableMembers}">
                                  <a href="{$tabs.members.href}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                                <xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}" />
                                  <a href="{xen:link members/list}" class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>
                                <xen:else />
                                  <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNotableMembers} && {$xenOptions.enableMemberList}">
                                      <a href="{xen:link recent-activity} class="navLink">{$tabs.members.title}</a>

SneakyDave

Should this:
Code:
Be this:
Code:
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}">
Maybe the elseif is ending at the slash.

I've not been following the thread.

Can you post all of your code here and I'll see what the matter is.
Code:
                                  <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNotableMembers} && {$xenOptions.enableMemberList}">

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
Code:
I just wonder why You used that line::
Code:
{$xenOptions.enableNotableMembers} and {$xenOptions.enableMemberList} is checkbox or radio button?