XF 1.5 Link color change for every node, per style

GhostFox

Hello, I have a possibly (hopefully) easy question that I hope to get some guidance on from some of the skilled folks around. Admittedly, I am kind of learning as I go. I have looked around, but either missed the solution, or have overlooked the obvious.

Looking to change the inserted link colors of a particular style to stand out more. Changed most by altering style properties>message elements>user generated links, but it does not carry over to page creation, which I assume adopts the pallette setting. I could change that, but do not want to alter the other instances.

Is there a section in the style properties to do this? Could be useful for other styles created.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am very surprised nobody has responded to this post. Came up in my search as on top when searching for a resolution on this subject.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by GhostFox, Dec 12, 2015.

I am replying on this so that anyone who searches some like this will find an answer or get pointed in the right direction.

My solution was simple enough however this question my have been answered in a previous thread.

EXTRA.css
Code:
#pageNodeContent a {
        color: Insert_your_color_code_here;
}
#pageNodeContent a:hover {
        box-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,0.5) 0px 1px 5px;
}
Adjust codes to insert color. One the second, you can change box-shadow to your choice. Color, underline ect... I only use the two codes myself. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_link.asp a good reference.

Top Bottom