1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug link background on roll over

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by welshstew, Aug 1, 2010.

1. welshstew

welshstew Active Member

When rolling over a link the CSS pulls through the following background image to hightlight it: http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/foro/gradients/category-23px-light.png

Whilst this is fine on text links, on image links this makes the image look "sqwiffy" <-- real proper technical term for unknow bug-itis

The best example is on the social images people are putting on their signatures - please see attached

Attached Files:

2. Derek Ivey

Derek Ivey Member

I agree. It does look rather odd on images. Perhaps they can modify the CSS to make it only add the text decoration to text links.
  3. Michael

Michael Active Member

Im not so keen about that myself, it is fine on text but under images, particular rounded cornered ones it looks a little odd.
  4. praj

praj Member

I would prefer it not to be there on either images or text links.. First CSS change I plan to do, when I get my hands on the code..
  5. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I also suggest changing the CSS so it doesn't add text decoration to linked images.
  6. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Same here, it does look weird.
  7. Shamil

Shamil Well-Known Member

It did look weird, though I cannot find anyone with a linked signature to do more testing on. I'm with Ceri, to remove text-decoration to linked images.
  8. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Is this a bug? No
    It's a feature :D