Not a bug  link background on roll over

welshstew

Evening,

When rolling over a link the CSS pulls through the following background image to hightlight it: http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/foro/gradients/category-23px-light.png

Whilst this is fine on text links, on image links this makes the image look "sqwiffy" <-- real proper technical term for unknow bug-itis

The best example is on the social images people are putting on their signatures - please see attached

Attachments

I agree. It does look rather odd on images. Perhaps they can modify the CSS to make it only add the text decoration to text links.

Michael

Im not so keen about that myself, it is fine on text but under images, particular rounded cornered ones it looks a little odd.

praj

I would prefer it not to be there on either images or text links.. First CSS change I plan to do, when I get my hands on the code..

Cezz

I also suggest changing the CSS so it doesn't add text decoration to linked images.

Shamil

It did look weird, though I cannot find anyone with a linked signature to do more testing on. I'm with Ceri, to remove text-decoration to linked images.