Limit number of new threads per member?

Fergal

Is it possible to limit the number of new threads members can start? E.g. only allow members to start one new thread per hour or per day?

Is it possible to limit the number of new threads members can start? E.g. only allow members to start one new thread per hour or per day?

Not by default. You will need a mod for that. As it happens I coded such a mod a couple of weeks ago for an user here. If you would be interested to purchase it please drop me a pm.

I've been having a look at the XF demo and created a test members account on that. When trying to post a new thread I got a warning message saying
You must wait at least 17 seconds before performing this action.

Is it not possible to change that time setting to allow me to
limit the number of new threads members can start? E.g. only allow members to start one new thread per hour or per day?

Thanks!

Not by default. You will need a mod for that. As it happens I coded such a mod a couple of weeks ago for an user here. If you would be interested to purchase it please drop me a pm.

I would be interested in purchasing a copy Borbole if the limit could be per usergroup.. Like webhosting talk does for their advertising forum. Registered user can create a new thread once every 7 days, premium once every 5 and corporate once every 3 days in each of the sections forums.

Top Bottom