Limit guest views [Paid] [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak submitted a new resource:

Limit guest views - limit guest views

This addon allows you to limit the number of views for guests.
Works in 1.1.x and 1.2 b3

Options:
  • Methods of recognizing guest (cookies or sessions)
  • 2 limit lvls - on first add information block, on second redirect guest to block page. You can set second lvl to 10000 if You don't want block guest from view.
  • Messages in information block and page can be change by prase system.
  • Search bots are determined and are not locked
  • You can choose some nodes which not limits for...

Read more about this resource...

Purchased but haven't received the file. What's next? Regards
I do not know how to automate the sending of so doing by hand, so there may be delays.
If it can be automated, please, tell me how.
Sent addon.

What's the difference between this and the free version that you previously released?
Of the important - the ability to select titles, exceptions, additional protection for the search bots and more flexibility in customizing the message. You can not only block, but simply ask to register.

I just paid for the add-on. Please send over download.

Thanks for this providing this resource. I've been looking for a good way to get more registrations. Hope this helps.

Is there an option to allow search bots to view the forum openly? This will increase membership, but hurt SEO if bots can't see the forums.

Reactions: r_j
Is there an option to allow search bots to view the forum openly? This will increase membership, but hurt SEO if bots can't see the forums.
They can do it without allowing it since they don't use cookies, and this add-on is based on cookies. If you browse the web through incognito mode (Google chrome) or disable cookies, you can bypass the guest limit.

Reactions: rdn
This phrase doesn't work anymore: <a href ="{xen:link login}">Register now</a>
So I have to manually edit it.

Unconfirmed account can bypass this, meaning even if they still not activated their account this notice is not applied anymore.

Thanks @Moshe1010 :)

Can somebody explain me on what is the difference between "Lvl 2" , "Limit Lvl information", and Limit Time?
I'm confuse on the description given.

Unconfirmed account can bypass this, meaning even if they still not activated their account this notice is not applied anymore.

Thanks @Moshe1010 :)
I use this to delete unconfirmed accounts after 5 days automatically:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenutiles-pruner.2152/

Can somebody explain me on what is the difference between "Lvl 2" , "Limit Lvl information", and Limit Time?
I'm confuse on the description given.
LEVEL 1 just gives them a notice on top that they should login if they want to continue and see threads. Lvl2 blocks them completely from viewing any threads (unless you specified specific nodes that this add-on wouldn't work on them in the ACP).
The time is in regards to lvl2, how long should it pass before they can see threads again without being blocked. The time on mine is 172800, meaning 2 days. If users watched 10 threads on my forum, they are blocked from viewing any other threads for 2 days, unless they login.

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom