******* - Liked Counter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Liked Counter - This addon adds the ability to counts how many likes a user gives and display on their profile.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds the ability to counts how many likes a user gives and display on their profile.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-*******_LikedCounter.xml file.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation....

Read more about this resource...

Installing this right now, thanks! Maybe this will get my users to actually start using the likes feature...I feel like I'm the only one that ever likes anything.

Curiousity question. Why in Notable members under Most Messages put the Likes? Why not another tab just like there is for Most Likes?

Just my .02 cents.

Is there some kind of cache time or a cron job that has to be run? Some of my users already have likes and some have zero (users who I know have likes)

Is there some kind of cache time or a cron job that has to be run? Some of my users already have likes and some have zero (users who I know have likes)

I just figured it out myself. A users count remains at zero until he likes something.

I wish to add this to the message user info BUT as font awesome. Please explain how to do this.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-10-13 at 1.33.05 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-10-13 at 1.33.05 PM.webp
    2 KB · Views: 6
Hello,

It depends on your style. Please give us your forum URL and an admin account (if possible), we will check for you.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom