• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

******* - Liked Counter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Liked Counter - This addon adds the ability to counts how many likes a user gives and display on their profile.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds the ability to counts how many likes a user gives and display on their profile.

INSTALLATION:
- Upload contents of Upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
- Install XML\addon-*******_LikedCounter.xml file.

DONATION:
If you appreciate this and want to help us, please consider to contribute to its development with a donation....
Read more about this resource...

Staxed

Installing this right now, thanks! Maybe this will get my users to actually start using the likes feature...I feel like I'm the only one that ever likes anything.

Bob_R

Curiousity question. Why in Notable members under Most Messages put the Likes? Why not another tab just like there is for Most Likes?

Just my .02 cents.

Bob_R

Is there some kind of cache time or a cron job that has to be run? Some of my users already have likes and some have zero (users who I know have likes)

Bob_R

Is there some kind of cache time or a cron job that has to be run? Some of my users already have likes and some have zero (users who I know have likes)
I just figured it out myself. A users count remains at zero until he likes something.

Brivium

Hello,

It depends on your style. Please give us your forum URL and an admin account (if possible), we will check for you.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.