Like / Reply to View Attachment [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having this error on the server logs:

ErrorException: Undefined index: update - library/*******/HideAttachment/ControllerPublic/Resource.php:61
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/*******/HideAttachment/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(61): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/phcorner/...', 61, Array)
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): *******_HideAttachment_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionUpdate()
#2 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(106) "http://www.phcorner.net/classified/...-climate-at-silang-cavite.61/update?update=63"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["update"] => string(2) "63"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

******* updated ******* - Like / Reply to View Attachment with a new update entry:

03/12/2013: Version 1.2.2

- Fixed error Undefined index: update with XenResource.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
I have this purchased, but why I got this during upgrade?

Invalid License of ******* - Like / Reply to View Attachment for this domain: phcorner.net

Hi

Please add your domain license before install this addon at http://*******.com/domain/

Regards,

Reactions: rdn
The Ajax that shows the attachments after a user click "Like" doesn't work anymore on XF 1.3.0 beta 1.
I need to reload the pages manually to view the attachment.

There are some sort of but with this plugin, when it is enabled, it show this error when post is posted: The requested post could not be found.

I am using latest version of xenforo and this plugin, also there are no errors reported in xenforo admin area, and also I have tested by disabling all other plugins, only with this plugin I get that error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom