Add-on 'Like - Reply - Share' for Thread Listing and Recent Activity

Thanks Dre and everyone.

Dre do you still want it to work on XenPorta? What is the name of the XenPorta block?
Yes please.

The following blocks: EWRblock_RecentThreads, EWRblock_RecentThreadx5 and maybe even EWRblock_RecentThreadx5_Simple whatever that is.

Hey Chris when viewing the site as a guest, clicking on the "Share" link in the thread display results in a "This post could not be found message" in the Xenporta recent threads block www.8thos.com has there been any progress on this or are you still too busy?

Hey Chris when viewing the site as a guest, clicking on the "Share" link in the thread display results in a "This post could not be found message" in the Xenporta recent threads block www.8thos.com has there been any progress on this or are you still too busy?
Hmm, I'll check that out.

And ... yes :( But soon. I promise.

This is what i was looking for, and with more prominent display of any Images/videos shared (whether in forum posts or the xenMedia gallery etc).

Home page is replaced by this error in Xenforo 1.2 Beta. Disabled for now.

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LikeButtonEverywhere/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 26
  2. LikeButtonEverywhere_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in blahblahblah/index.php at line 13

I no longer need like integration with Xenporta and instead need it for XenMediaGallery. Can you integrate this addon with the Like Reply Share addon instead? I don't use this anymore because it stopped working in Xenforo 1.2 btw. Still need this!!

Top Bottom