Like for Like?

lazer

Hey guys n gals

Just upgraded to vBSEO 3.6 on my vB board and have enabled the "likes" system as a pre-cursor to getting the members/staff and visitors ready for our eventual move to xF (just waiting for some more features).

Is there, or will there be, a way to port the vBSEO Likes to the xF Likes system?

Cheers Brogan, yeah, I saw that...let's hope someone can come up with a way of porting these likes over - we have ditched the Rep system in favour of it, so as to get our people ready for the switch.

Maybe helpful soul in the xenForo community will make an importer package for the different "Like" products. :whistle:

But, that would take a lot of time and support. Make a modification request, see if anyone is willing to do this. It does not hurt to ask. :)

We also turned our backs to the rep system in favour of vBSEO's likes. I'm in pretty much the same situation as lazer, and would gladly pay someone for coding this!

That's because it looks for an 3.x importer. I've copied some Code into the vb4 importer. That works like a charm. If need further information what to do, drop me a PC.

Top Bottom