1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like for Like?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by lazer, Apr 7, 2011.

1. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Hey guys n gals

Just upgraded to vBSEO 3.6 on my vB board and have enabled the "likes" system as a pre-cursor to getting the members/staff and visitors ready for our eventual move to xF (just waiting for some more features).

Is there, or will there be, a way to port the vBSEO Likes to the xF Likes system?

Garamond likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Cheers Brogan, yeah, I saw that...let's hope someone can come up with a way of porting these likes over - we have ditched the Rep system in favour of it, so as to get our people ready for the switch.

4. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Maybe helpful soul in the xenForo community will make an importer package for the different "Like" products. :whistle:

But, that would take a lot of time and support. Make a modification request, see if anyone is willing to do this. It does not hurt to ask. :)

5. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Yep, if one doesn't surface naturally, I will certainly consider paying for it as I get nearer to my own vB -> xF conversion.

6. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

We also turned our backs to the rep system in favour of vBSEO's likes. I'm in pretty much the same situation as lazer, and would gladly pay someone for coding this!

7. giorgino

giorgino Well-Known Member

8. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

9. giorgino

10. Hoffi

Hoffi Well-Known Member

That's because it looks for an 3.x importer. I've copied some Code into the vb4 importer. That works like a charm. If need further information what to do, drop me a PC.

Jarod likes this.
  11. giorgino

I've just opened a pc with you ;) Thanks