Fixed  "Like" Accounting in Restricted Threads

The Sandman

Apparantly, when a thread is moved to a forum from which a member is restricted, any likes received there no longer count. Consistent with that, the alerts originating from the moved thread disappear. Likewise, the posts made in the moved thread no longer appear in the list of postings. However, the likes still appear in the "Likes Recived" list, which is inconsistent behavior (i.e. either the likes should still count or they should disappear from the "Likes Received" list).

:(

Nothing has been moved, though it could apply to deleted stuff. Are you still seeing a post in your list that you can't access? (If so, it's not checking permissions properly.)

Neither the thread not the posts are visible to me except in the "Likes Received" list. If I click the link, I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I doubt that the thread was deleted - it's the "Barefooting" thread.

Neither the thread not the posts are visible to me except in the "Likes Received" list. If I click the link, I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I doubt that the thread was deleted - it's the "Barefooting" thread.
I'm getting the same thing and one of my "likes' went missing.

The thread has reappeared - there must have been some testing going on.

I still think there is a bug though, for future restricted threads.

Top Bottom