license transfer

Mike Law

Hi,

I found some folks who want to take over my now defunct xenforo license,
but I find no information on how to transfer this to them,

Please inform me of the steps I need to take,

cheers

Simply open a ticket in your client area requesting for a transfer. Btw, are you selling it? I'm interested if so.

Thanks guys,

I am selling it very cheap, but the license support expired April 20th, so I can not open a support ticket.
I have used the contact form,

I was thinking in the $40 to $50 range, but if I need to pay that amount to sell it first it makes little sense!... :-(

Thank you all for the kind interest,
The problem is that an expired license can not be transferred, so for me to accept the offers above, will mean I need to put that same amount first to make it eligible for tranfer.
The license is utterly useless to me, so I am open to anyone with good advise.

http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

The Software may be permanently transferred by the original purchaser to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") not before 120 days following purchase, provided that the expiry date of the License falls after the date of the transfer. The original licensee may not retain a copy or installation of the Software. The Subsequent Licensee must agree to the terms of this Agreement and waive the right to transfer.

Bisschen ein Foren Hopper ;) Nun haste dich doch schon so böse über WBB ausgelassen und dann wieder Retour?! :whistle: *thumbdown*
Kannst meine WBB Lizenz haben ;)
Sorry dont know that in English

Ist egal ich hab selber noch zwei WBB lizenzen inkl wbb 4 upgeade und allen offiziellen Plugins :D Wieso ausgelassen? Ich hab mich doch nur aufgeführt das die solang brauchn ^^

Top Bottom