License Activation?

Zen Kingdom

Hello,

I just bought a new license from your site and its not appearing in my customer area. I assume there is a back delay for how long it will take, but I was just wondering how long it usually takes before I am able to download the software files.

I paid with a verified paypal and have already gotten the receipt saying its been paid to you.

Thanks for any response and I can not wait to become part of the Xenforo family! :)

It is normally pretty instant unless your account flagged for whatever reason like ordering on a proxy, address given not matching your IP address, unverified Paypal.. etc.

But welcome to xenForo!

Hmm, well I ordered it on the server I plan on putting it onto, so would that cause it to not become instant? I have everything proving that the money has been put through.

Thanks for the welcome too. :)

If you aren't seeing a license you expect, please submit a ticket with as many of your transaction details as possible.

Beyond eCheques, please bear in mind that PayPal can subject some payments to extra review (meaning that the payment hasn't been passed on yet). If that's the case, when it's passed on, the purchase will be completed.

If you aren't seeing a license you expect, please submit a ticket with as many of your transaction details as possible.

Beyond eCheques, please bear in mind that PayPal can subject some payments to extra review (meaning that the payment hasn't been passed on yet). If that's the case, when it's passed on, the purchase will be completed.

I can not access the ticket section within the customer area as there is obviously no valid license appearing yet. Should I use the "contact us" tab ticket area for this?

Also what details would you need me to add into the ticket, I have the transaction ID and all that stuff, just so I know what all I should include. Thanks for the help everyone! :)

Edit: I have just submitted a ticket. Hopefully things are able to be sorted.

Last edited:
If you are using PayPal with a credit card linked it could take some time to validate and transfer funds. I just purchased Xenforo using PayPal with funds in the account and my account here was instant.

Yeah I checked my PayPal and it showed the transfer from credit to paypal then from paypal to xenForo literally within seconds of each other. It shows status of completed on both, so xenForo has the funds. I understand things are not always instant and can take time, I am not trying to say anything negative by no means. I am just wanting to make sure that nothing got messed up, or whatever and I will be fine and setting up my new forums soon!

I love xenForo so much and have always used it on other owner's boards and things. I am very eager to begin my own xenForo adventure soon. :)

If the staff haven't responded to your ticket, a response will be as soon as possible. Other than that, there isn't much anyone can do. Have you checked your spam folders and such for a possible missed details?

Yeah no response as of yet. I have checked all folders of the email account and everything. When I log into the customer center it just shows "You do not currently have any licenses." under my licenses.

Yeah no response as of yet. I have checked all folders of the email account and everything. When I log into the customer center it just shows "You do not currently have any licenses." under my licenses.

Just wait for a response, then. :)

It'll be a while, though, because the XenForo employees reside in the UK, and it's 5:50 AM over there currently.

Yeah I am being patient and not expecting a response anytime in the near hours cause I know its still overnight for them still. :P *sits in a corner and waits patiently, but still gets jumpy with excitement*

Yeah I am being patient and not expecting a response anytime in the near hours cause I know its still overnight for them still. :p *sits in a corner and waits patiently, but still gets jumpy with excitement*
Currently it is Sunday, 6 AM (5:56) in The UK. Please keep this in mind that it's in the wee hours of the morning, on a weekend (Sunday no less).

I'm sure someone will get to you in due time.

I got a response from a staff member, however my problem has unfortunately not been solved. Its not an issue with xenForo, or myself, but rather paypal holding funds waiting for clearance on the backend.

The main reason for my post is so that to anyone who has been reading or will read will know that xenForo staff are amazing at trying to help through issues. I just really wanted to say thanks and let them know I appreciate them trying to assist in the meantime.

Top Bottom