1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Library node

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Nelson T., Mar 4, 2016.

1. Nelson T.

Nelson T. Guest

I need someone to create a library node similar to Waindigo's. which ThemeHouse has decided it will not be updating.

It needs to allow attachments to the library articles.
  2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

3. Nelson T.

Nelson T. Guest

I am looking for something to do this: Place an actual NODE in a forum so that stickies can be removed and placed into a Library (that we call a knowledge base), just like this addon:

I hope it is clear now.

Any takers?

4. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

So, just to be clear, you wish to add the features:
    • attachments to library articles
    • be able to sticky articles
    into the TH add-on?
  5. Nelson T.

Nelson T. Guest

Yes and No. I want to create a Library node like Jon's does, inside a forum.
    I want to turn that node into a knowledge base, to hold articles, instead of having 20 or 30 stickies, which are annoying to users.
    I want to be able to attach things to the articles, like photos, manuals, etc.
    Let me show you Jon's settings. His mod really was of help to us:

upload_2016-3-4_18-6-32.png n star

You can start a library instead of a forum or page, and position it anywhere on the list of forums (nodes).
    ThemesHouse decided not to maintain Jon's mod, and it is generating an annoying error.
  6. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I can do that. Please contact me in private if you are willing to fund the developement for the add on.
  7. Nelson T.

Nelson T. Guest

Are you interested in developing this, or funding it?