XF 2.0 library/config.php

Nirjonadda

About /library/config.php are no more using? If so its safe to delete the files? I think no using in src/config.php file?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
library/config.php isn't used anymore and none of the code within library is used. The main config is now in src/config.php and all of the code is in src.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yep, they're pretty much unusable. Though it would of course be recommended to archive them somewhere, at least, in case you need anything in the future.

Nirjonadda

Yep, they're pretty much unusable. Though it would of course be recommended to archive them somewhere, at least, in case you need anything in the future.
If XF 2 no more used library folder then why still XF2 download have this folder?

cimad

Who said that the library folder is not used?

The config.php file in that directory isno longer used, but the folder is still used;).

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
If XF 2 no more used library folder then why still XF2 download have this folder?
It's really just to prevent the original directory from being removed accidentally before the upgrade.

Who said that the library folder is not used?

The config.php file in that directory isno longer used, but the folder is still used;).
The library folder is not used in XF2.

imno007

Sorry
where I can find config.php ?
src folder don't exist in my install
help!
If you're using XF 2, the config file is in the src folder. If not for you, then something went wrong with your upload. If you're using 1x, then it's in the library folder.

beduino

Well
In my server this src folder don't exist. [I'm back to this install]
I paste php in library/config

$config['enableMail'] = true;
$config['enableMailQueue'] = true;
$config['enableListeners'] = true;
$config['enableTemplateModificationCallbacks'] = true;
$config['enableGzip'] = true;
$config['enableContentLength'] = true;
$config['enableTfa'] = false;
$config['enableLivePayments'] = true;