[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling

[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling 2.0.3

No permission to download
Thanks Liam. Looks cool. Out of curiosity, without this addon, where do user names NOT show the CSS styling entered in User Name CSS field?

Whoops, forgot about the reactions stuff in my deep dive into nothingness. I'll timetable it for tomorrow later today.

Am I being dumb? I installed the addon but cannot find where I can edit the colours on the admin panel. It shows that it is installed.

The styling is done in the usergroup definition, under 'Username CSS'. This add-on applies that option globally.

Hello Liam W!

I've downloaded your add-on and uploaded it to the server.
When trying to install I got an error:

We found some errors while trying to install the following add-on:Global Name Styling 2.0.1

The following errors must be resolved before continuing:
  • This add-on cannot be installed/upgraded because 30 files are missing.

Kind regards,

croix

Good add-on. The only problem is when you use a light style and a dark one you may want to have different styles for usernames to make them clear and visible. Sometimes a color on a white background is not visible on a dark blackground so the only solution is to make your customization on the extra less.

@ozzy47 Please can you add support for Colored username in member tag auto complete list? Also add support for username color in Latest threads/New Threads widget and support for user panel.

Example:

ScreenShot00143.webp

download.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom