[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling

[Liam W] (RIP) Global Name Styling 2.0.3

No permission to download

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

All Rich Usernames - All the rich usernames!

Simple XenForo 2.x add-on that changes all username calls to display them using the usergroup styling.

This may cause an increase in per-page queries, however if the data for a user is on the page, then that is cached and as such there are cases when no additional queries are required.

This add-on is live on my website: https://lw-addons.net

Note: As this add-on is open source, the branding may be disabled without payment. Just disable the PAGE_CONTAINER template modification.

Read more about this resource...

thank you for addon
but i have visit your site and try to find option for changes username but i dont find it

Just a head up there's a conflict between this add-on and theme house reactions o the index page when I have reactions enabled the username style doesn't show

Nice release. Was a huge fan of this add-on for Xenforo 1. Will be using once Xenforo 2 is released.

I appreciate your hard work @Liam W

Hopefully any bugs will get worked out by the time I jump on board with it. Thanks again.

Just a head up there's a conflict between this add-on and theme house reactions o the index page when I have reactions enabled the username style doesn't show
I downloaded this add-on and tested with theme house reactions enabled and works fine for me :unsure:

Nope I still have reactions disabled do you per chance also have DB credits

Which add-on did you install first? I've tried installing this with and without reactions and haven't been able to replicate this issue, so I wonder if it's a combination of Reactions and another add-on that breaks this since it does come back when you disable reactions. Could you try disabling all add-ons other than reactions and this one to see if it works then?

Top Bottom