LET's GO RANGERS!!!!

If you say so :D

35th-anniversary-power-rangers-the-power-rangers-32809965-3938-2624.jpg

Thought you were talking about USA troops deployed in Sigonella Base, Sicily, Italy, in order to quick intervene in case of other embassy attacks in Libya

This game was a huge disappointment. I give the Caps credit for the games lost in MSG - Torts was obviously blowing the refs before the game. But not this game. This was all them. You can't just stand around in front of the net and expect to get goals...especially against a goalie like Lundquist. And I have no clue what was up with Holtby. Fans were crap, too. As soon as things looked grim, they got all quiet. Can't do that. Your team needs your support.

Ah well, Ovi and the gang can work on their golf game and I can go back to concentrating on my school work. Go Wings!

This game was a huge disappointment. I give the Caps credit for the games lost in MSG - Torts was obviously blowing the refs before the game. But not this game. This was all them. You can't just stand around in front of the net and expect to get goals...especially against a goalie like Lundquist. And I have no clue what was up with Holtby. Fans were crap, too. As soon as things looked grim, they got all quiet. Can't do that. Your team needs your support.

That wasn't Lundquist.. That was Mike Richter wearing Lundquist's jersey :D Yeah the Caps fans were indeed sad, arena was pretty much a ghost town by the end of the 2nd. Now look at Boston fans.. Now that is dedication.

Top Bottom