Let us know what you think - review us on Trustpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
1629388560970.png
Come and try the worst forum software one guy on Trustpilot ever used in his life.
Okay, so we don't sell pizza. If we did you can bet we’d do everything we could to make it the best you’ve ever had. Don't just take my word for it.

1629389568866.png

But what we do make is a great community platform which we provide excellent support for. And we aren't listed on Tripadvisor but we are listed on Trustpilot.

Unfortunately, not many people visit us on Trustpilot. We've never asked anyone to review us on Trustpilot before. In fact, often the only people who do review us on Trustpilot is that "one guy" who for whatever reason wasn't particularly happy.

So we'd like to reach out to you to ask - what do you think? Good, or bad, please let us know by clicking the link below:

1629389231975.png
So whether you love the software, hate the software, think we responded well to that one ticket you opened or you like the sound of @Kier's voice on his videos, please let us know on Trustpilot.

For a limited time, all good reviews will be rewarded with a hand-delivered, homemade pizza by @Kier direct to your door.

EDIT: Unfortunately the time-limited pizza offer has now expired. We are sorry you missed it but please let us know how much you love us anyway over at Trustpilot 🍕

1629388560970.png

Come and try the worst forum software one guy on Trustpilot ever used in his life.
Running a business is hard. You can do most things right most of the time but most people don't have the time to tell us what we're doing right. But, boy, do a surprising amount of people have a surprising amount of time to tell us what we're doing wrong. As such, no matter how hard you try, it can sometimes be perceived that your business has a bad product, or a bad service, simply because there's more motivation to leave a bad review than a good one. Even the simplest and honest of mistakes can lead to certain people embarking on an unrelentless endeavour to get the last word in, even if a situation is satisfactorily and speedily resolved. And it's nearly always a 1-star review. It's never a "I didn't like this one thing, but these other things are cool". I guess the extremes are somehow more satisfying.

I do not believe that we are a 3-star product. I'm also under no illusion that we are a 5-star product - no one can get everything right all of the time. So it can be rather demoralising reading some of the things said about us when we know that in the sheer majority of cases - not just from reviews but interactions on here, and via tickets - people are overall happy with us, happy with our service and happy with our product.

So this is basically a call to action. I'm not asking you necessarily to say anything specifically nice. If you have a constructive opinion about what we do well, and what we do not so well, we would appreciate hearing it over at Trustpilot:

1629389231975.png

If you have reviewed us before, good or bad, that's great! But feel free to re-review or edit an existing review with how you feel we are doing today. A larger sample size of reviews will help give what I feel would be a more accurate representation of how our customers feel about us.

As ever, we appreciate every single one of you and we are excited to continue moving our product forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom