Less than a week to go....

I'm totally out of order. Only slept 3 hours after decorating the christmas tree and wrapping the packages plus assembling the doll's kitchen for our daughter. Now I've some hours left in the office and then I had to catch some sleep.
And You got married - yesterday or the day before?

Merry Christmas mister newlywed!!!

I think no matter how early you start (which i did) christmas eve shopping rush is inevitable and law dictates it cannot be avoided.
well TYVM missy, you jinxed me!

I haven't had to shop on Christmas eve in years. Now guess who will find herself at the store after I get off work in the morning?!?!

grrrrrrrrrrr...

well TYVM missy, you jinxed me!

I haven't had to shop on Christmas eve in years. Now guess who will find herself at the store after I get off work in the morning?!?!

grrrrrrrrrrr...

Oh my.... The christmas eve shopping curse strikes again.
biggrin.png

Married since December 22 and merry christmas to you and your family, Peggy :)

Congratulations Dominic. :)

Oh my.... The christmas eve shopping curse strikes again.
biggrin.png

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be. I get off work at 7am and WalMart is right around the corner from work. There were alot of people,
but not nearly as many as there will be, I'm sure.

gawd you men are all alike...

Actually it's alright, because my better half is working (although I've got hers) and my brother & sister-in-law are away, so we're having Christmas on the 8th Jan., which means I can get bargains in the sales next week and before VAT (sales tax) goes up in the UK.
cool.png

Actually it's alright, because my better half is working (although I've got hers) and my brother & sister-in-law are away, so we're having Christmas on the 8th Jan., which means I can get bargains in the sales next week and before VAT (sales tax) goes up in the UK.
cool.png
THERE ya go! You get the advantage of the after-Christmas sales. :)

Top Bottom