LemonPunch

LemonPunch is a leading Garry's Mod community I created for about a year ago. Aside from being a gaming community we develop quite a bit of things such as an administrative software, an advanced donation systems, and tons of artwork. Our forums have a friendly environment and all sorts of interesting and amusing discussions often appear. People tend to show off their creativity and there's a somewhat cool youthful atmosphere. At least I'm trying to keep it cool and friendly rather than messy and negative.

You can check out my forums here: www.LemonPunch.net

Pretty satisfied of the forum theme and the structure of the forums. At the moment, we've tweaked it a bit to create somewhat of a christmas mood.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or questions. Always up for listening and answering. :)

Looking great :), also seems like an active forum which is cool.

Somewhat off topic but what are the role playing servers for garrys mod, how do those work specifically the fallout/half life

Nice style. Liking the domain name, it reminds of that video compilation I watched (lol) about the guy that spewed lemons from his mouth. :LOL:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Overall, nice and active, excellent looking style keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Looking great :), also seems like an active forum which is cool.

Somewhat off topic but what are the role playing servers for garrys mod, how do those work specifically the fallout/half life

They basically allow you to create and develop a character in either the Half-Life 2 university or the Fallout universe. The Fallout related server is not yet launched though, but if you want to try the HL2 RP server out, you can connect to it here. I'm sure you'll like it if you give it some time - it might be a bit difficult to understand fully in the beginning though.

Thanks for all the positive feedback regarding my forums. Appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom