Left side list properties

Neil E.

xenforo4.jpg.webp

Where are the style properties for this list located? I can't figure out where their colours come from.

Thanks, that I had figured out. I need something more granular. I am getting an unwanted colour (dark brown, mouse was there during screen capture) when hovering over the primary content area. Also the first button (save) doesn't follow the same colour settings as the other buttons (hover state follows fine). Where can I adjust this button individually?

xenforo6.webp

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

For the sidebar hover, use this:

Code:
.accountSideBar a:hover
{
	background-color: red !important;
	color: green !important;
}

For the button:

Code:
.button.primary
{
	background-color: red;
}

These things don't have their own style properties, but they use palette colors:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Color Palette

So you can edit the palette or use custom CSS like I posted above.

For the sidebar hover, use this:

Code:
.accountSideBar a:hover
{
background-color: red !important;
color: green !important;
}

This worked fine for the accountSideBar in all locations that are accessed from the user popup (personal/sig/contact/privacy/pref/alert, etc.)
It did not work for any SideBar that opens up after selecting Help from the NavBar. Code for that SideBar?

Code:
.button.primary
{
    background-color: red;
}

This worked, however the button hover does not match the other buttons anymore. What additional code is needed to control the hover? This also has me wondering about palette colours, but I will start a new post for that.

Top Bottom