Leave All Conversations

We don't really comment on suggestions. Generally if we don't, that's actually a good thing. We'd usually only comment on them if they're totally not viable and then "close" them.

Only thing I suppose I can say is there is already inline moderation style checkboxes on all conversations. You can leave the conversations via that method. The checkboxes you check are remembered across pages so you could select all, next page, select all again, next page and so on.

Only thing I suppose I can say is there is already inline moderation style checkboxes on all conversations. You can leave the conversations via that method. The checkboxes you check are remembered across pages so you could select all, next page, select all again, next page and so on.

Trouble is, a member approaches me with 500 conversations he wants to delete -- I don't have a way to help him except tell him "sorry, you have to go page by page."

That's why this is a valid suggestion, but just making sure the existing functionality is known about.

Top Bottom