Lazy Load [img]

Lazy Load [img] 2.6.0

No permission to download
Yep, canEdgeCache() is mine, although it implies that the Templater class wasn't properly extended somewhere along the way for some reason. Are you running the AMP add-on? That's one I know of that is doing something a little funky with how the Templater is extended. Hard to say for absolute certain what it's doing because I don't have access to the source though.

Yep, canEdgeCache() is mine, although it implies that the Templater class wasn't properly extended somewhere along the way for some reason. Are you running the AMP add-on? That's one I know of that is doing something a little funky with how the Templater is extended. Hard to say for absolute certain what it's doing because I don't have access to the source though.

No I do not have the amp addon. 😊
If needed you can get admin login details to examine. Although I've cleared the error log a little while ago.

No I do not have the amp addon. 😊
If needed you can get admin login details to examine. Although I've cleared the error log a little while ago.
Probably not super helpful if the XenForo installation doesn't have debug mode enabled or access to the underlying addon files you have running, so... Basically it would be a matter of seeing which addons are extending the Templater class and which one might be doing something a little out of the ordinary while doing that. I don't particularly love the idea of poking around someone else's admin area, but I guess if you really want me to, send me a private message.

Hi, not sure if this addon is the culprit, but we've been trying to track down an intermittent server error we keep getting in the templater. Seems to have something to do with loading objects when an ignore check is taking place, is this call made by the add-on, or is it just getting caught in the stack trace? Nobody I've talked to that generates these errors seems to find anything out of the ordinary, so whatever it is isn't impacting the loading of the site in any noticeable way. Makes it hard to track down, especially if you don't speak stack trace 😅

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/www/public_htm...', 1177)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1177): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/bb_code_tag_quote.php(11): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isIgnoring', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1182): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_tag_quo...', Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1126): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedQuote('For some reason...', 'Nate', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagQuote(Array, 'Nate, post: 902...', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/EditorManagerTrait.php(144): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#8 src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(14): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): s9e\MediaSites\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(1351): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 src/addons/SV/LazyImageLoader/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(138): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagSpoiler(Array, 'replies', Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(316): SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagSpoiler(Array, 'replies', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/BbCode/EditorManagerTrait.php(144): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#14 src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(14): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(63): s9e\MediaSites\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(39): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#17 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(22): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#18 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(222): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render([invalid], Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#19 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(36): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render([invalid], 'html', 'post', Object(SV\ThreadReplyBanTeeth\XF\Entity\Post))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionReact(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:post', 'React', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#24 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#25 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#26 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#27 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(39) "/forum/posts/903178/react?reaction_id=3"
["referrer"] => string(67) "https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/stardust-road.21235/page-3"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/forum/posts/903178/react"] => string(0) ""
["reaction_id"] => string(1) "3"
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(41) "/forum/threads/stardust-road.21235/page-3"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}

Last edited:
You likely have a customized bb_code_tag_quote template, which is unrelated to this add-on
I thought of that, but our template editor reports no modifications across any styles, and a comparison on a demo instance shows no difference either. The Lazy Image Loader addon was next down the list which is why I asked here. Unless you think it's an XF bug? I haven't been able to track down the exact steps to reproduce the problem yet, otherwise I'd try removing the addon and see how it changes things. That'd rule it out pretty quickly otherwise if it was something else.

EDIT: I was able to track it down, very tricky. Another add-on is causing it, and it's only under very, very, very specific circumstances. Yours just happened to be in the stack trace earlier. My bad!

Last edited:
Wait so what are the advantages of using this compared to the default browser's last loading attribute? Only thing i see it supports iOS devices.

XF2.2+ actually implements browser native lazyloading in most cases. This add-on now really is about injecting feature gating this feature via the XF permission system.

XF2.2+ actually implements browser native lazyloading in most cases. This add-on now really is about injecting feature gating this feature via the XF permission system.
I still don't get it. Can you describe in detail? Do you mean the addon checks if the user has permissions to see the attachment and once then it injects lazy loading?

Top Bottom