Latest Video from WikiLeaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't impressed with the crud unveiled that our ex PM was all for taking on China with military force... ummm... hello... China is the dominant one in the world for war. They would kick all our arses hands down.

Why not? At least you SEE the REAL ex PM.. and not the phone personality he displays to everyone.

How do you figure that?!?!?

Because information about certain leaders were LEAKED to expose them. So they did NOT win the election. Had they won in that part of the world. They would be killing people, taking their daughters to turn them into prostitutes, turning kids into rebel fighters.

So yet you haven't told me how it exposes your country? Oh wait.. it does.. it shows how people from your country think they can go around doing what ever they wish too.

Why not? At least you SEE the REAL ex PM.. and not the phone personality he displays to everyone.
No different to a business... there is a front, that the customer see's, then the real going ons within the business. We are the customers when it comes to politics.

No different to a business... there is a front, that the customer see's, then the real going ons within the business. We are the customers when it comes to politics.

Yes, but a business doesn't hurt everyone. Also the business doesn't represent the public.

governments represent public or at least in the minds of others, as does their actions.

Um. Businesses can represent the general public.

MTV, Rolling Stones, basically any media corporation out on the market right now, whether you like it or not.

Um. Businesses can represent the general public.

MTV, Rolling Stones, basically any media corporation out on the market right now, whether you like it or not.

How does MTV represent me? It doesn't.

But if the government does something.. well it does represent me. Maybe not to me personally, but from anothers point of view it will.

It doesn't target you, nor does it represent YOU. But it represents the greater "hip" community, why do you think they [companies] pay to have their products USED on television?
But if the government does something.. well it does represent me. Maybe not to me personally, but from anothers point of view it will.
See. Exactly! :D

It doesn't target you, nor does it represent YOU. But it represents the greater "hip" community, why do you think they [companies] pay to have their products USED on television?

See. Exactly! :D

There is a DIFFERENCE in a "hip" community and the "government".

The government represents a WHOLE country. MTV etc.. just is a portion of it.

So really your example makes no sense when we compare the two together. One is MUCH larger than the other.

Because information about certain leaders were LEAKED to expose them. So they did NOT win the election. Had they won in that part of the world. They would be killing people, taking their daughters to turn them into prostitutes, turning kids into rebel fighters.

So yet you haven't told me how it exposes your country? Oh wait.. it does.. it shows how people from your country think they can go around doing what ever they wish too.
These leaks also expose sensitive information that puts not only our own troops, but troops from every other country, who are involved in afghanistan, and Irag and other parts of the world, in grave danger.

Can you see another 9/11 happening, thanks to wikileaks? I can.

Is it worth it? NO, absolutely NOT.

These leaks also expose sensitive information that puts not only our own troops, but troops from every other country, who are involved in afghanistan, and Irag and other parts of the world, in grave danger.

Can you see another 9/11 happening, thanks to wikileaks? I can.

Is it worth it? NO, absolutely NOT.

A 9/11 can happen anywhere at anytime.

I've traveled a lot and it's VERY easy to do what they did maybe not with planes. But subways and what not. They could do that WITHOUT wikileaks infomation.

As for troops in afganistan.. that's too bad. No one asked them to go. In fact NO ONE worldwide supported the US to go. UK only did it for personal reasons, and now the UK is feeling the pressure for doing so.

If your scared about your troops pull them back in.

Why is it okay for your troops to go anywhere and attack anyone. And yet when information about your country is out. It's not okay for anyone to attack you back?

So typical of americans.. no offense. But that's how you all act. It's always fine when you guys are doing the bullying and getting your way.

But when you don't get your way or someone opposes you. You tell them they are traitors or working with terrorists or all this crap to make yourself feel and sound better.

Disgusting... and to see people like you support your government such as Bush.

No offense, but it doesn't feel so good being on the other side now does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom