Add-on Latest Posts (Modern Statistics)

TW89

My forum currently uses the deceased resource Modern Statistics by *******. Does anyone have any suggestions for a suitable replacement as this is probably the most used feature on my forum and it's not possible to remove without an alternative.

I'm looking for the add-on to display a list of the latest threads with replies and if it happens to also have tabs where users can see the most popular threads and similar this would be a bonus.

Thank you.

hello, we work on a similar addons, with a dedicated page showing a lot of statistics.

hello, we work on a similar addons, with a dedicated page showing a lot of statistics.
I'm after a box that can be displayed at the top of the forum home page however if you have a link to your add-on would you mind posting it as it would be good to have a look. Willing to consider any options.

For now, it is not expected, it is a request of a customer.

Maybe in a future release.

My forum currently uses the deceased resource Modern Statistics by *******. Does anyone have any suggestions for a suitable replacement as this is probably the most used feature on my forum and it's not possible to remove without an alternative.

I'm looking for the add-on to display a list of the latest threads with replies and if it happens to also have tabs where users can see the most popular threads and similar this would be a bonus.

Thank you.

Have a look at my mod. Maybe it could be something that it might be of interest to you.

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...ar-active-liked-etc-threads-from-forums.4566/

Top Bottom