1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Latest Posts (Modern Statistics)

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by TW89, Jul 1, 2015.

1. TW89

TW89 Member

My forum currently uses the deceased resource Modern Statistics by *******. Does anyone have any suggestions for a suitable replacement as this is probably the most used feature on my forum and it's not possible to remove without an alternative.

I'm looking for the add-on to display a list of the latest threads with replies and if it happens to also have tabs where users can see the most popular threads and similar this would be a bonus.

Thank you.

2. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

hello, we work on a similar addons, with a dedicated page showing a lot of statistics.

3. TW89

TW89 Member

I'm after a box that can be displayed at the top of the forum home page however if you have a link to your add-on would you mind posting it as it would be good to have a look. Willing to consider any options.

4. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

For now, it is not expected, it is a request of a customer.

Maybe in a future release.

5. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

6. TW89

TW89 Member

Ok well I might be able to contribute costs if not too high. Please keep me updated.

Allan likes this.
  7. TW89

TW89 Member

Thanks for the suggestion, though it looks a bit sparse on options. What I'm really after is a box that displays the 10 latest updated threads without taking up too much space. Modern Statistics also had the benefit of filtering out specific forums but that's not essential.

8. mbouchara

mbouchara Member

Why calling it a deceased ressource? Modern Statistics by ******* is still supported by them and works like a charm last I checked.

9. TW89

TW89 Member

True but I think most people are aware of the whole ******* saga.

10. mbouchara

mbouchara Member

Which is why its better not to add false rumors to it ;)

11. TW89

TW89 Member

Sorry boss. It's no longer listed on XenForo so I think most people knew what I meant.

Kirk likes this.
  12. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Have a look at my mod. Maybe it could be something that it might be of interest to you.

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...ar-active-liked-etc-threads-from-forums.4566/