• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

latest post

SO you want the "thread title" to be the biggest thing in the latest posts? Also your last 2 posts doesn't have an content..

Just thought it would be nice for the title to be that size but i have change some parts in the style anyway. The title of the posts need to have some sort of character limit. Lets say to 1 line only.
The BB Code bleeds though and private forums popup in the list which is not very good so i had to close all my private forums for the staff because of this problem.

Would you be able to put something together. ;)

SO you want the "thread title" to be the biggest thing in the latest posts? Also your last 2 posts doesn't have an content..
Ragtek, try having it like this:

Code:
<ul>
<xen:foreach="foreach here..">
<li><span style="font-size:13pt;font-weight:bold;"><a href="foreach link gen stuff">Thread Title</a></span></li>
<li><span class="@mutedText">Thread Desc</span></li>
</xen:foreach>
</ul>

So it's a nice list, the thread titles are big and bold, and the first few chars of a post are small and grey :)

Obviously I would move the style="dgfdk" stuff into a ragtek_latestposts.css template

but there's only the thread title and not the post content^^

AND there's no permission check in the other add-on;)

what do you mean has problem

on my site works 100%

There's also BB code being displayed, which a fix was supplied but no post content is displayed at all. Permission problems with the older version of Last Posts. I guess your not running private forums. ;)

yeah private forums is my main issue, and also I like to be able to place or in the sidebar or above NODES in forum_list

Top Bottom