• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Latest addons

Hei everybody.
Have a question before buying license.
I found lot's of plugins, but not all of them fot the latest version of XenForo.
There can i find the whole list of the plugins for the latest v.?
Or what addons are supported up-to-date?

Thanks!

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It's quite common with other forum software to find that forum updates break installed add-ons.

That doesn't tend to be the case here.

Top tip is to assume all add-ons (that are in the Resources section) work on the current version of XenForo, but before downloading take a look at the attached Discussion thread for each one. This will quickly highlight if there are any outstanding bugs, support issues, etc.

Tnanks to allbody.
Does it mean that if it'll be a new version XenForo some addons won't work with a new update?
How 'll i now that addons that i installed on my older version work correctly now on a new?

Shelley

Tnanks to allbody.
Does it mean that if it'll be a new version XenForo some addons won't work with a new update?
How 'll i now that addons that i installed on my older version work correctly now on a new?
I've never encountered an add-on that doesn't work that i downloaded from the resource manager. If there is an issue (very rare) the author all the time I've submitted bug reports or add-ons breaking they have quickly resolved this by updating the add-on and posting update fixes.

Edit: As Chris stated. venture in the discussions of that respected resource this is a good indicator whether the add-on works with the latest (previous versions) and also lets you know how active development is with the add-on.

Maybe a year ago i saw some videos, where Chris (maybe i wrong) told about new features of XenForo and there were lot's of them.
Where can i find them?