1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest addons

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Kira666, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Kira666

Kira666 Member

Hei everybody.
    Have a question before buying license.
    I found lot's of plugins, but not all of them fot the latest version of XenForo.
    There can i find the whole list of the plugins for the latest v.?
    Or what addons are supported up-to-date?

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

No one does that here. Be the first.
    Kira666 likes this.
  3. BenForum

BenForum Active Member

i think all addons that are under resource manager are up to date and completed supported...
    Kira666 and Chris D like this.
  4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's quite common with other forum software to find that forum updates break installed add-ons.

That doesn't tend to be the case here.

Top tip is to assume all add-ons (that are in the Resources section) work on the current version of XenForo, but before downloading take a look at the attached Discussion thread for each one. This will quickly highlight if there are any outstanding bugs, support issues, etc.
    Kira666 and BenForum like this.
  5. Kira666

Kira666 Member

Tnanks to allbody.
    Does it mean that if it'll be a new version XenForo some addons won't work with a new update?
    How 'll i now that addons that i installed on my older version work correctly now on a new?
  6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I've never encountered an add-on that doesn't work that i downloaded from the resource manager. If there is an issue (very rare) the author all the time I've submitted bug reports or add-ons breaking they have quickly resolved this by updating the add-on and posting update fixes.

Edit: As Chris stated. venture in the discussions of that respected resource this is a good indicator whether the add-on works with the latest (previous versions) and also lets you know how active development is with the add-on.
    Chris D and Kira666 like this.
  7. Kira666

Kira666 Member

Maybe a year ago i saw some videos, where Chris (maybe i wrong) told about new features of XenForo and there were lot's of them.
    Where can i find them?
  8. Shelley

Kira666 and Chris D like this.
  9. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I wish it was me :)

No, it would be Kier, and they would be the "Have you seen?" videos. They are in the "Have you seen?" forum.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Shelley ;)
    Shelley and Kira666 like this.
  10. Kira666

Kira666 Member

I can't download addons cause a don't have a license?
  11. Shelley

Correct. You will need to associate you license with your forum account if and when you decide to purchase xenforo.
    Kira666 likes this.
  12. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

I have an add-on that was created in 2010 and it stills work even though the developer who mad it left long time ago