XF 1.3 Last Seen Activity broken weirdly - please help troubleshoot (fixed)

markku

Screen Shot 2014-03-15 at 5.19.32.webp

This, even though the member is currently online, and posted a thread 2 minutes before I took this picture.

This happens to all members. For some reason, the last seen shows the last date the member has been active, but doesn't specify "10 minutes ago", or the specific activity.

How could I troubleshoot this?

Ok, I get a ton of errors, just checked out the ACP.

ErrorException: Undefined index: view_date - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php:1142

Stack Trace
#0 /home/make/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(1142): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/make/pu...', 1142, Array)
#1 /home/make/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionCard()
#2 /home/make/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/make/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Last edited:
All good now: I noticed this error coincided with me updating the User Upgrades by Waindigo addon to the latest 1.3.0 version.

Now that I have disabled that addon, the errors disappeared and the last seen activity works again.

Last edited:
All good now: I noticed this error coincided with me updating the User Upgrades by Waindigo addon to the latest 1.3.0 version.

Now that I have disabled that addon, the errors disappeared and the last seen activity works again.

Post in the User Upgrades thread for support. I'm sure @Waindigo will be more than happy to help ya out. :)

Top Bottom