Large Forum Hosting...

RyanC

Hey guys, is there a hosting company out there that stands out for hosting multiple large xenforo forums on multiple dedicated servers? I've seen so many promises from small budget hosting companies that my head is spinning. I'd like to find a medium to large sized hosting company that offers dedicated and managed environments with efficiency and a good record...

Any ideas?

Hey guys, is there a hosting company out there that stands out for hosting multiple large xenforo forums on multiple dedicated servers? I've seen so many promises from small budget hosting companies that my head is spinning. I'd like to find a medium to large sized hosting company that offers dedicated and managed environments with efficiency and a good record...

Any ideas?

There are a lot of factors at play here...what size servers do you need, what location, etc.? There also aren't a lot of dedicated providers that offer management, or if they do, they normally require cPanel or such to be installed. Also, most dedicated providers are not specifically going to offer management for xF. That just isn't something they do.

Your best bet is likely going to be getting servers that fit your needs (location, resources, etc.) and use a 3rd party management service from here, that specializes in xF.

Any ideas?

Nimbus Hosting for sure, they get my sole recommendations nowdays as the only company who have never failed to deliver what they said they would (to me personally anyway)

Top Bottom