Laravel using Xenforo login and groups.

Jerimu

Hi Xenforo People,

I was searching for a way to login on a laravel app with my xenforo user.
To achieve this i tried this. https://stackoverflow.com/questions...om-xenforo-database-with-using-several-tables
But didn't get it to work but really want to integrate it so people dont have to use multiple logins.

So some information about the laravel app. I wanted to try it first so its a clean Laravel 8 project wit Laravel jetstream Livewire.
If someone can help me out would be really nice. (And the topics i found about where to old sad enough.)

Greetings,
Jerimu

Your best bet is to inquire in this area. It does require that you be a license holder to post there.
Support is not given in this area at the level you are asking about. You are typically only advised if it is possible or not, and that if so, it would require outside coding (and not the specifics of the coding itself).
I'm pretty sure you are licensed as you have been around since 2018 and have posted in at least one area that is for license holders.... so this isn't poking at you about trying to get help that you may not be entitled to.

Your best bet is to inquire in this area. It does require that you be a license holder to post there.
Support is not given in this area at the level you are asking about. You are typically only advised if it is possible or not, and that if so, it would require outside coding (and not the specifics of the coding itself).
I'm pretty sure you are licensed as you have been around since 2018 and have posted in at least one area that is for license holders.... so this isn't poking at you about trying to get help that you may not be entitled to.
Thx, reposted it there 😉

Hi Xenforo People,

I was searching for a way to login on a laravel app with my xenforo user.
To achieve this i tried this. https://stackoverflow.com/questions...om-xenforo-database-with-using-several-tables
But didn't get it to work but really want to integrate it so people dont have to use multiple logins.

So some information about the laravel app. I wanted to try it first so its a clean Laravel 8 project wit Laravel jetstream Livewire.
If someone can help me out would be really nice. (And the topics i found about where to old sad enough.)

Greetings,
Jerimu
did you have solved this issue, kindly let me know how can i achieve this.

okay thanks for informing me.
The reason I refer you there is with all your posts being in the area accessible to the public to post, it gives the appearance of your not being licensed.... ergo the suggestion to associate your username with your account and follow the solution in the development thread it was going on in if you are licensed. If you are not licensed, I encourage you to obtain one to get the level of support you are inquiring about. If you are a developer helping a licensed user, they can also add your username to their account at the same page that I referred you to to associate your username then you can access the appropriate areas to ask for assistance.

Top Bottom