Landing page help

creativeforge

EDIT: I downloaded XMig Portal, and will be playing with it for a while. It seems to be doing a lot of what I'm after.

Hi all,

I'm looking for help to complete my project. I have been looking for a solution to have a landing page BEFORE my Xenforo forum, one that would display:

- Recent posts
- Who's online
- Who's been online today
- Newest members
- Random Quotes
- An image carousel, autoplaying

I looked into many portal solutions, as well as html/css pages, but I cold not figure it out. The last attempt I made was with WordPress, but I would need to have a bridge of sort to display Xenforo content on it, and so far I haven't been able to figure it out. Beyond my pay grade...

I'm looking for someone who has experience working with and creating Xenforo forums, can modify addons (free ones, with permission from their specific developers) or create new ones, can suggest addons he/she has worked with, etc.

I need this to be done as soon as possible, and would prefer being able to interact via Skype as we discuss and make decisions. I have a slight learning disability (ADHD), so, people who can explain things to me if I need, are going to be life-savers.

If you're reading this and have questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share...

Thanks in advance,

Andre

Last edited:
Top Bottom