Kinetic Countdown [jQuery/Forumhome] [Deleted]

Kinetic

Kinetic submitted a new resource:

Kinetic Countdown [jQuery/Forumhome] (version 1.0.0) - Adds a customizable jquery countdown just above the nodes on forumhome.

Kinetic Countdown [jQuery/Forumhome]
Description:
This addon will give you a customizable jQuery countdown on your forumhome just above the top node. Backend options include:​
- Ability to set date and hour to countdown to.​
- Ability to display text before countdown.​
-...​

Read more about this resource...

Loving this addon. I run a sports related forum and this countdown will be nice so all members will be able to see how much longer till football season.

HTML can be included yes, i've just noticed a bug appear where the text before the countdown is not removed when the countdown finishes. This will be fixed in the next update.

One more thing to consider: Time zones. This doesn't state what time zone the countdown is counting in. But even without that this is very cool!

One more thing to consider: Time zones. This doesn't state what time zone the countdown is counting in. But even without that this is very cool!

It uses your server time at this moment in time, i will certainly take a look at other options though.

Very cool. Can we have some additional placement options? For example, in the sidebar.

This will be added in a future update :)

I am having a problem with it i found a bug for some reason it is only showing NaN how do i fix that? i did go and change time and all that and i changed the color too

That means Not a Number, can you provide a screenshot of the settings you have configured?
Screen_Shot_2013_02_19_at_8_10_35_PM.png

Hmm, i just duplicated your settings at my end and it worked fine, it may be another addon causing issues, however i will be releasing 1.1.0 tomorrow at some point which involves quite a lot of code changes, so if you hold off until then, grab the update and let me know how it goes.

Update may be slightly delayed, testing has revealed some clashes with the new countdown code and other jQuery elements that Xenforo uses. Hopefully get it all fixed asap.

Kinetic updated Kinetic Countdown [Javascript/Customizable] with a new update entry:

Kinetic Countdown [Javascript/Customizable]

Changes:

Version 1.1.0
- Code changes.
- Fixed bug where text alongside would not be removed when countdown was finished.
- Added container to the addon with box layout.
- Added ability to change Box border color.
- Added ability to change Box background color.
- Added ability to style Box with CSS.

Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom